How to clean the inside of an electric rice cooker
Whether you are cooking rice for an audience or an intimate meal for one, an electric rice cooker is a handy appliance that is designed to cook rice perfectly every time. Essentially, the appliance carefully boils the rice until cooked, automatically ending the cooking process. This ensures that the grain is not too low or too low. While kitchens create perfect rice, they do require some cleaning afterward.
- Unplug the pot and allow it to cool completely before handling.
- Remove the inner pot and fill it with hot water and a generous amount of dishwashing liquid.
- Allow the inner pot to sit until the rice easily puffs up from the sides and bottom with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Clean the lid, condensation cup, steam tray, rice and cup with hot, soapy water.
- Dry the pot and accessories immediately with a dish towel and use the towel to clean the external heating unit.